Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1999/01/03 17:31:21 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/modules/standard mod_actions.c mod_alias.c mod_dir.c mod_include.c mod_negotiation.c mod_rewrite.c

On 1 Jan 1999 rse@hyperreal.org wrote:

> rse         99/01/01 09:18:03
>
>   Modified:    src      CHANGES
>                src/include ap_mmn.h httpd.h
>                src/main http_request.c util.c util_script.c
>                src/modules/standard mod_actions.c mod_alias.c mod_dir.c
>                         mod_include.c mod_negotiation.c mod_rewrite.c
>   Log:
>   Renamed the API macro escape_uri() to ap_escape_uri() which was
>   forgotten (because it was a macro) in the symbol renaming process.

It should be painfully obvious by now that the renaming process missed all
the #defines.  How about someone go find all the macros and fix them once,
and for all?  Otherwise we've got stupid MMN changes left and right.

Dean