Posted to users@jena.apache.org by bo...@snee.com on 2022/01/29 15:08:26 UTC

tdb2.tdbloader "No such type" problem

I thought that the following steps worked for me just fine a few weeks
ago, but today I'm getting an error.

 From the 4.3.2 fuseki web-based interface, I created a  "Persistent
(TDB2)" database called myDataset. I then shut down fuseki and confirmed
that a run/configuration/myDataset.ttl file had been created.

I then tried to load data into the dataset like this:

~/Downloads/apache-jena-4.3.2/bin/tdb2.tdbloader --tdb
/Users/bobdc/Downloads/apache-jena-fuseki-4.3.2/run/configuration/myDataset.ttl
myData.ttl

I then got this error:

     org.apache.jena.sparql.ARQException: No such type:
<http://jena.apache.org/2016/tdb#DatasetTDB2>

Bob

Re: tdb2.tdbloader "No such type" problem

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Bob,

Half-billion triples sounds larger than 500 million to me.

Did you try --loader=parallel? The default loader also does a bit of
parallel but the "parallel" loader lets rip.

Warning: it can take over your machine and max I/O. Your UI may become
unresponsive.

For larger datasets, 1B+, we also have tdb2.xloader (Linux only). Not as
fast but it will load these datasets on a small machine (I did WikiData
truthy (6.6B) on an XPS portable).

     Andy

Posted by bo...@snee.com.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.