Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/06/15 15:22:34 UTC

Restful Objects talk

Hi all,

Every year Skillsmatter run a mini-conference on domain-driven design, and
this year Eric Evans asked me to do a talk on Restful Objects.  In Isis,
the Restful Objects spec is implemented by the json-viewer.

Skillsmatter recorded the talk, which I've linked from my blog [1]

In the talk, you'll notice that I demo using Isis' .NET "stable mates",
Restful Objects.NET [2], and Naked Objects MVC [3], rather than Isis.  The
reason for that is primarily because RO.Net fully implements RO spec
v1.0.0, whereas Isis' json-viewer is still lagging behind at v0.59.0
(though is still pretty functional, see the online demo [4]).

Anyway, enjoy
Dan

[1]
http://danhaywood.com/2012/06/15/my-restful-objects-talk-ddd-exchange-2012/