Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by rajkumar <ko...@intalio.com> on 2001/05/27 19:50:41 UTC

RE: Slide and tomcat3.3m3

hi,
  I am running the catalina server on the server side.I am am running the
slide client example connecting to http://localhost:8080/slide/. For  a
command issued on the client side like  "[LOCALHOST] /slide/ $ get files"
the server side printout generated by the XMLTestCaseGenerator class is as
follows:

<step executeIn="HttpProcessor[8080][4]">
  <request>
    <command>GET /slide/files HTTP/1.1</command>
    <header>authorization: Basic cm9vdDpyb290</header>
    <header>cookie: $Version=1;JSESSIONID=698153A8E7933492D87625D104653474;
       $Path=/slide; $Domain=localhost</header>
    <header>host: localhost:8080</header>
    <header>user-agent: Jakarta HTTP Client/1.0</header>
  </request>
  <response>
    <command>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</command>
  </response>
</step>

The response element does not seem to be printing out the header elements
unlike the request element.I have tested this with a number of commands and
have never seen the response headers being printed out on the server side
though i see them on client side.Can somebody help me with this.
   thanks,
   rajkumar