Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Born, Matthias" <ne...@matscher.de> on 2002/06/19 10:49:21 UTC

space-specifier components, exp. *.precedence

hi!

can anybody tell me, how the fop handle the space-specifier components
(space-*.minimum, space-*.conditionality etc.), especially the *.precedence?

could it be that it is set to 'force' by default?
and when, why, what's the reason, spec suggest '0'
(if anybody know, i'm only interested)?
is it changable?

regards!

matze

Re: space-specifier components, exp. *.precedence

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Born, Matthias wrote:
> can anybody tell me, how the fop handle the space-specifier components
> (space-*.minimum, space-*.conditionality etc.), especially the
> *.precedence?

It doesn't  seem to handle anything other than .optimum
values.

> could it be that it is set to 'force' by default?
> and when, why, what's the reason, spec suggest '0'
> (if anybody know, i'm only interested)?

Precedence, or for this matter the full algorithm for
calculating space, is currently in the works. It will
take some time.

> is it changable?

Not yet.

J.Pietschmann