Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2012/02/17 02:45:29 UTC

release update and planning call Monday, 20th 9am

Usually about this time of the month we start talking about the
release; like to propose doing it early as to accommodate east coast
and EU folk.

Normally not a fan of monday meetings but I think this one can be quick.

Proposed Agenda:

- talk about cordova-js progress
- talk about any major platform issues such as CordovaView integration
- update from Steve and Tim on new coho release packaging tool (should
be ready to test; includes GPG signing as per an Apache Release; need
mentor input here)
- gun for a RC release next Thu

Re: release update and planning call Monday, 20th 9am

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I'll send out meeting details once we see if the date/time works for most
people.

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
It conflicts with another meeting I have in Ottawa but I can skip it
if this call reaches critical mass.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Posted by Anis KADRI <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bryce Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
I'll be there.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Here is the video/audio from the call this morning.
http://my.adobeconnect.com/p1l3cjfzgw6/

Posted by Shazron Abdullah <sh...@gmail.com>.
Won't make it in time for 9am

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey Guys,

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Same, I'll be in Adobe SF office on Weds

On 12-02-17 9:22 AM, "gtanner@gmail.com" <gt...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Works for me.
>
>Woot long weekend
>Sent on the TELUS Mobility network with BlackBerry

Posted by gt...@gmail.com.
Works for me.

Woot long weekend

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Ill be in SF on vacation but I'll do my darndest to call in

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.