Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/08/27 18:38:02 UTC

tomahawk panelTabbedPane with multiple dataTable and dataScroller

I have a panelTabbedPane and 4 panelTabs declared int it :

<t:panelTab id="tab1" label="Tab1" rendered="true">
<ui:insert name="sub1">
<ui:include src="tab1.xhtml" />
</ui:insert>
</t:panelTab> ...

In all my four tabs I would like to use dataTable and dataScroller

It works ok for the dataTable in my first tab but when I try to paginate through scroller in tab1 dataTable it affects the state from the dataTable in my second tab

For example in my first tab dataTable1 I have 10 records and in my second tab another dataTable contains only one record
When I use the dataScroller in my first tab the dataTable in my second tab gets two more elements like the first one ...

All dataTables point to diferent DataModels and all dataScrollers have diferent actionListeners

Can I do that ? I mean to use dataTables and dataScrollers in diferents xhtml files and each one of these files be added in panelTabbedPane ?

Re: tomahawk panelTabbedPane with multiple dataTable and dataScroller

Posted by �rico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br>.
somebody can help about this one ?

I really appreciate it

Érico Teixeira <er...@yahoo.com.br> wrote: I have a panelTabbedPane and 4 panelTabs declared int it :

[...]

Choose the right car based on your needs.   Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.