Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Cadbury <co...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/02 09:58:13 UTC

Those emails..they just..disappeared..into thin air..

hi all...
i set my james config.xml file with <mailet match="All" class="Null"/> tag.
My question is now where do all the emails went to?
I don't want to process the email further,hence the tag above stopped processing all incoming emails.
But i still want mySQL to be able to process those emails..but it seem i can't. Cause I don't know where all the emails had gone to.

Thanx a lot to everyone who's willing to help.