Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Teddy FREDAIGUES <te...@sgcib.com> on 2009/08/06 15:16:50 UTC

DataMapper and DataAccess problem with .NET [NC]

Hello all,

Does anyone get a problem with daoSessionHandler in .NET with use of
DataMapper and DataAccess.
I ve try with 1.6.1 and 1.6.2 versions (r 1.9.1 and 1.9.2) and I get the
error :
- The error occurred while configure DaoSessionHandler.
- The error occurred in <property name="resource" value="sqlMap.config"
xmlns="http://ibatis.apache.org/dataAccess" />.
- Check the
IBatisNet.DataAccess.DaoSessionHandlers.SqlMapDaoSessionHandler. - at
IBatisNet.DataAccess.Configuration.DomDaoManagerBuilder.BuildDaoManagers(XmlDocument
document, Boolean useConfigFileWatcher)
   at
IBatisNet.DataAccess.Configuration.DomDaoManagerBuilder.Configure(String
resource)

I ve found on the apache site that someone got the same error :
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATISNET-259

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Thanks

Teddy
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes
par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.