Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by dean gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 2000/12/31 20:40:51 UTC

from-cvs out of date

http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/apache-2.0/

still checks out using the old apache-2.0 repository.

it could be fixed by making an apache-2.0 module which did the right thing
;)

you guys missed me right?

-dean

Re: from-cvs out of date

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
> http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/apache-2.0/
>
> still checks out using the old apache-2.0 repository.
>
> it could be fixed by making an apache-2.0 module which did the right thing
> ;)
>
> you guys missed me right?

Welcome back ;-)

Bill

> still checks out using the old apache-2.0 repository.
>
> it could be fixed by making an apache-2.0 module which did
> the right thing
> ;)

apache-2.0 is dead, long live httpd-2.0.

The code reorg makes this worthless.  Please don't even try unless
you want to experiment with a sandbox.  The two will never coexist.

> you guys missed me right?

Of course :-)

Re: from-cvs out of date

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000, dean gaudet wrote:
> http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs/apache-2.0/
>
> still checks out using the old apache-2.0 repository.
>
> it could be fixed by making an apache-2.0 module which did the right thing
> ;)

Fixed.  I've also moved it from http://dev.apache.org/from-cvs to
http://httpd.apache.org/from-cvs for clarity.  I've edited the
http://dev.apache.org/index.html page to reflect this, though the link to
it really should be on httpd.apache.org.  Jonathan?

There's apparently been some undocumented tinkering with the taritup
program, though, doing something funky with the docs:

  VER=`echo $repos | sed -e 's:^.*-::g;'`
  rm -rf $repos/htdocs
  cvs -R checkout -Pd $repos/htdocs httpd-docs-$VER/htdocs

Ken?  Shouldn't we just have a clean checkout of the httpd-docs-* modules?

> you guys missed me right?

Of course!

	Brian