Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Alberto Velandia <be...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/14 21:45:10 UTC

Insertion batch stoping for some reason at 100 records

Hi i'm using Cassandra 0.6.8 and Fauna, I'm running a batch to populate my db and for some reason every time it gets to a 100 records it stops no error report or anything apparently it keeps storing but every time I count the number of records it stays in a hundred, it is updating two Column Families and one is updating fine.

any ideas?? this is driving me crazy!!!

Re: Insertion batch stoping for some reason at 100 records

Posted by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>.
>> Makes perfect sense thanks, how can I set the Count limit for an specific Column Family?
>
> Looks like you can pass a :count option to get() (I just did a quick
> check, I haven't used the client myself). See cassandra.rb's
> documentation at the top.

... and that seems to apply to count_columns() too.

(Sorry for flooding the list so much today instead of being more
careful in posting to begin with.)

--
/ Peter Schuller

Re: Insertion batch stoping for some reason at 100 records

Posted by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>.
(Btw I said "row count" in my response; that was a poor choice of
words given that "row" has a specific meaning in Cassandra. I meant
column count.)

Posted by Alberto Velandia <be...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>.