Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Shah, Soniya M. [RA]" <ss...@telcordia.com> on 2004/08/24 19:58:09 UTC

apache SOAP and apache Axis

I have my SOAP server using Apache Axis 1.1.

One of our client is asking if they could use Apache SOAP 2.2 client to talk
to my server.  They do not want to change to Apache Axis.

I read on the Apache web site that is is fine.

Does Apache SOAP 2.2 support HTTPS? I think it does but I am confused and
would appreciate if someone can clarify. My SOAP server is using HTTPS so
wondering if there will be any problems with HTTPS.

Thanks,
Soniya