Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/17 17:46:12 UTC

microsling broken

Hi all,

After my update to the Java Scripting API of today, microsling is
broken. I am currently working on getting it up and running again....

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards
Felix

Re: microsling broken

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Dec 17, 2007 10:01 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...I finally managed to make microsling run again and have all integration
> tests run successfully in both JDK 5 and JDK6....

Thanks for this, confirmed with java 1.5 on macosx.

-Bertrand

Re: microsling broken

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I finally managed to make microsling run again and have all integration
tests run successfully in both JDK 5 and JDK6.

Will fix JSP support tomorrow.

Regards
Felix

Am Montag, den 17.12.2007, 17:46 +0100 schrieb Felix Meschberger:
> Hi all,
>
> After my update to the Java Scripting API of today, microsling is
> broken. I am currently working on getting it up and running again....
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience.
>
> Regards
> Felix

Re: microsling broken