Posted to user@aries.apache.org by J��r��mie Br��bec <je...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/12 19:39:00 UTC

Aries Blueprint Spring

Hello,

I am studying the upgrade of a legacy application using Spring DM, and for this, I am interested in the Aries Blueprint Spring component. However, I didn't find any documentation on this function..

- Is this component "Production Ready" ?
- Does it support namespaces like spring-tx (@Transactional) or spring-mvc ?
- Does it support the interface BundleContextAware ? If not, what is the preferred way to replace this api ?

Regards,
Jérémie

Re: Aries Blueprint Spring

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi

Agree about spring-dm. You can use karaf jta service directly, via annotations or via blueprint.

Regards
JB

Re: Aries Blueprint Spring

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jérémie,

Re: Aries Blueprint Spring

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
One way to work around the BundleContextAware would be to inject a
reference to the blueprintBundleContext bean which should be accessible.

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Aries Blueprint Spring

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Oh, Spring MVC is not supported, and that's not a trivial task, so I'm not
sure I want to start supporting this part :-(

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Aries Blueprint Spring

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.