Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/07/10 05:46:29 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c

>From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
>
>I'll give an untested +1 on both:
>
>ftp://ftp.apache.org/apache/dist/contrib/patches/1.2/IndexWidth.patch
>ftp://ftp.apache.org/apache/dist/contrib/patches/1.2/SuppressHTMLPreamble.patch
>
>Ken you want to do the honours since one of those is yours?

    Sure.  I'm not entirely satisfied with the IndexWidth one, anyway.
    I'll generate a patch to fold them both into 1.3-dev.  Or does
    anyone prefer separate patches?

>P.S. I'm pretty sure that IndexWidth.patch supercedes variable-dir.patch.

    If the latter is what I think it is, then yes, it does - it uses
    directives rather than #defines.

    #ken    :-)}

Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES Configuration.tmpl mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Ooooh this would be nice!

Oh yeah, another feature I've frequently wanted is the ability to click
one of the table headings and have it resort the table by that type.  Like
fetch href="?sort=date".

Dean

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.