Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 06:15:56 UTC

Re: is there a way to play the video until I click the "start "button? >

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 9:01 PM, aprilcomingsoon
<ap...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  i use Apache Velocity and html in dreamweaver. After finishing the coding, i
>> copy the code to Avid News content manager to run it.
>> I use render tool to play a video. www.news2.byu.edu
>>
>> $RenderTool.renderInline($SearchTool.getByID("6b78a4fd-0a19-4033-015c-c48bd3b4e2b0"),
>> 'Front Page Video')
>>

>> the streaming software is embedded code
>> But each time i open the website and the video automatically starts. Is
>> is there a way to play the video until I click the "start "button?

I think you send to the wrong mailinglist. This is about Apache Camel.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus