Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by James Malone <ja...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/04/08 22:56:16 UTC

Dev/PPMC meeting (04/01/2016) presentation and notes

Hello everyone,

This email is a follow-up to the Apache Beam Dev/PPMC meeting from last
week, April 1st, in San Jose, California. The complete presentation from
this meeting, with meeting notes inside of the "speaker notes" can be found
here:

https://goo.gl/5JcVss

Full notes for the meeting are also available in this document:

https://goo.gl/zOHJ9g

I just sent a proposal for a proposed next meeting. To make the meeting
more accessible to the community, I have proposed we hold it virtually. I
also just added a new page to the Apache Beam site with links to these
notes and details about future meetings which is available at:

http://beam.incubator.apache.org/public-meetings/

Best,

James