Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org> on 2014/04/29 07:31:05 UTC

Scala/Spark-Bindings documentation

I wonder whether we should have an extra toplevel navigation point for
the Scala/Spark-Bindings documentation. Currently, its somehow hidden
unter "Basic" and I think it deserves a more prominent place. We should
also add more pages, I intend to add a quickstart page for playing with
Mahout's spark-shell, for example.

--sebastian

Re: Scala/Spark-Bindings documentation

Posted by Dmitriy Lyubimov <dl...@gmail.com>.
yes, i think more material update is due.
I think the logical api pages will win from being moved to html too.

my personal favorite of online docs is scikit-learn.