Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/03/14 15:56:44 UTC

T5: using jQuery with PageRenderSupport

Hi,

When you use  _pageRenderSupport.addScript(jsFunc) to add some javascripts,
it will always be put inside following block:

Tapestry.onDOMLoaded(function() {

  ... js functions added here
});

is it possible not to include javascript in the above block? if you use
jQuery, putting inside that block will not work, any idea?

RE: T5: using jQuery with PageRenderSupport

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Hi Kris,

Since PageRenderSupport uses DocumentHeadBuilder to write the scripts, I am
thinking of extending DocumentHeadBuilder, but it does not register:

binder.bind(DocumentHeadBuilder.class, MyDocumentHeadBuilderImpl.class);

any idea?