Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/11/01 19:19:36 UTC

Re: Syslog Infrastructure with Flume

Hari,
   The way things are progressing... it appears that HCatalog would become
part of Hive and may not have an independent existence.  The final decision
is not yet made but thats the direction it seems to be heading. So what I
am now referring to as a "HCatalog sink" could be just considered as the
"Hive/HCatalog sink" or just "Hive" sink.

-roshan

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshreedharan@cloudera.com

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
yes.. i agree.