Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Petr Kozelka <pk...@email.cz> on 2004/01/15 18:50:17 UTC

How to create the server-config.wsdd file in a script (without any running server)

Hello,

I need to create a WAR file containing whole AXIS + my webservice, in
order to make the deployment of my webservice same as deploying any
other WAR.

The problem is that I did found no way to create the server-config.xml
file without having any server running. I need to do this in an ANT
script, because the whole process will be reproduced many times at
several machines, typically disconnected from the corporate network.
But it seems that the AdminClient utility
   a) always tries to connect a server
   b) never returns the server-config.wsdd file to a caller-accessible
location; instead, it is created just on the server.

Is there a way to convince the AdminClient or other utility to produce
the wsdd file at the clientside, without connecting webserver ?

Thanks,
Petr