Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/21 21:30:52 UTC

Fineract CN Notification and GSoC 2018 interest

Hello Everyone,

I have implemented the minimum code required to send Email and SMS
Notification: https://github.com/Anh3h/fineract-cn-notification
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://github.com/Anh3h/fineract-cn-notification&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1521753140692000&usg=AFQjCNGggNyK3QLqCE52fWK3axiJG858iA>
on
Fineract CN.
I have not been able to properly test it because my machine lacks the
resources to run demo server. Please someone may help run it and let me
know.
I will be happy to get some feedback so I can improve the solution.
When it becomes ready and good enough I would like to contribute it as a
new Microservice when it's ready by the end of GSoC 2018.

Thanks,
Courage

Re: Fineract CN Notification and GSoC 2018 interest

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Isaac. I have updated the project's project's READme
<https://github.com/Anh3h/fineract-cn-notification/blob/develop/README.md>
Will work on the integration with demo server

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Hello Courage,