Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2009/10/29 15:42:19 UTC

Re: OFBIZ-3100 patches

Thank you for the update. I will have time this weekend to review and
commit the patches.

-Adrian

Re: OFBIZ-3100 patches

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
I agree too with Adrian and Tim. All changes affect backporting
changes. Some more than others for sure... but maybe if we're lucky
some of these changes will get back into the release branch(es) along
with a bug fix later on.

About the next release... we're about six months past our last release
branch. If we do one in another 2 years we're 18 months away from the
next release. If we shorten that to 1 year between release branches
we're still 6 months away from the next one.

-David

Re: OFBIZ-3100 patches

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: OFBIZ-3100 patches