Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andrew Broderick <an...@runbox.com> on 2006/11/10 21:27:54 UTC

ClassNotFoundException Error in loading message receiver

Hi,

I have deployed axis2.war, with my service .aar in the services
directory, to my development server (JBoss 4.03.SP1). On listing the
available services, it says that my service is faulty. Clicking its name
shows the following:

Error: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Processing
Operations Modules ClassNotFoundException Error in loading message
receiver
com.geai.b2b.service.B2BMessageServiceServiceMessageReceiverInOut; .....

This axis2.war file works on my local machine (same version of JBoss).
Can anyone help with this issue please?

Thanks,

Andrew Broderick

Re: ClassNotFoundException Error in loading message receiver

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Please check whether you are trying to deploy a service compiled in
jdk 1.5 in to a axis2 server running on jdk 1.4..

FYI: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1670 reports the
misleading nature of a similar exception..

~Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/