Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jérôme Lecomte <jl...@ifrance.com> on 2000/07/24 20:58:46 UTC

Output of a DOM

Hi all,

I parsed xhtml file with Xerces 1.2 and I try to output the DOM
document back on a file. I have two questions :

- I tried unsuccessfully to make Xerces stream out the entities as
they
are defined in the dtd. Xerces manages them correctly in input but
seem
to discard that knowledge and output every non representable character
as hexa number. Is there a way to get the entities wrote back in
output ?

- Assuming I have to write my own output routines, then what is the
proper way to output a DOM document, is overloading XMLFormatTarget
with a XHTMLFormatTarget (to hook the function WrtiteTo and replace
the hexa with entities) the proper way to go?

Thanks.

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)