Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Caroline Boonen <cb...@morren.com> on 2001/04/11 14:46:47 UTC

help to configure apache with tomcat

Hello,

Is there some people can help me to configure Tomcat with apache?

Thanks in advance

--
Caroline BOONEN

Re: help to configure apache with tomcat

Posted by Hajo Eichler <h....@gmx.de>.
Hi!

 Which OS?

On linux i can help!

CU
 Hajo
Posted by Benoît Jacquemont <be...@smile.fr>.
Hi Caroline,

Tomcat comes with a good documentation untitled Tomcat-Apache-Howto which
explains how to configure Tomcat+Apache. You should also read the
Mod-JK_howto since it is necessary part of the building of a Tomcat-Apache
system.

Good luck.

Benoît