Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Johnny Yang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/05 09:37:20 UTC

http storage plugin host not verify

Hello

I want to use drill in container to get data from get api.

The target ip is 10.x.x.x.

In the console, I saw error message which said hostname not verify.

I can ping target in the container and use curl to get data from api.

I search from google.

Some people met this problem.

They change source code to make verify function return true.

it means i need to build source code and put into docker container.

Is there another solution?

Many thanks

Johnny

Re: http storage plugin host not verify

Posted by luoc <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Johnny,
  Just add the option at the docker start cmd :
  `--add-host=HOSTNAME:10.x.x.x`