Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/18 13:24:21 UTC

[POLL] TomEE TShirt

Hey guys,

We have had some questions regarding our TomEE TShirt (See ParisJUG photos).
Actually, Romain did them by himself and there are currently only 2 TShirts
(Romain and I).

If Romain agrees, maybe we could submit the picture and the logo here.
If it has success, I can try to arrange a way to produce a larger quantity
and manage to send them.

Still need to see the cost of such an operation.
Then, people (users, contributors, committers, etc) and everybody that
wants to spread the word, can buy them.

WDYT?

Just to have an idea, could you also give the number you wanna buy?
@Romain, if you agree, could you please take a picture of the TShirt and
also attach the logo you printed?

Jean-Louis

Re: [POLL] TomEE TShirt

Posted by Ravindranath Akila <ra...@gmail.com>.
And I live on the other side of the planet ;-) Would love to get hold of
one!

R. A.

Re: [POLL] TomEE TShirt

Posted by José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com>.

Re: [POLL] TomEE TShirt

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rm...@gmail.com>wrote:

> hmm not sure where is the picture...but well shouldn't we use a real logo?

I thought I saw the logo on the T-shirt you were wearing.

> dont remember if the vote is still pending but IMO that's better if it is
> more official
>
> wdyt?

Agree, having a logo would be nice

Re: [POLL] TomEE TShirt