Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/31 16:34:25 UTC

Exported site good enough? What's next?

Thanks especially to the efforts of Uli and Cristophe, I think the Tapestry
home page (exported from CWiki) is looking quite good. Yes lots of areas
need some more love, but with the docs split off from the release process,
that can happen at any time.

Outside of removing the "edit this page" footer, what's left to do?  And
what's keeping us from replacing the content at
http://tapestry.apache.org/with this exported site?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Exported site good enough? What's next?

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi !

All my comments in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1217

2010/11/1 Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>

> Also, some parts of the 5.2 documentation aren't there yet or have you
> ported everything Christophe? I'd favor a launch together with the stable
> 5.2 release. That would fit nicely.
>
> Uli
>

> On 31.10.2010 17:07, Christophe Cordenier wrote:
>
>> I think there is still some broken links on javadoc. Also i want to create
>> some links between user guideline.
>>
>> We should also complete/clean the community's contribution area (really
>> important to me)
>>
>> But nothing that should keep us from publishing the new website since all
>> of
>> these can be modified along the way.
>>
>> 2010/10/31 Howard Lewis Ship<hl...@gmail.com>
>>
>>  Thanks especially to the efforts of Uli and Cristophe, I think the
>>> Tapestry
>>> home page (exported from CWiki) is looking quite good. Yes lots of areas
>>> need some more love, but with the docs split off from the release
>>> process,
>>> that can happen at any time.
>>>
>>> Outside of removing the "edit this page" footer, what's left to do?  And
>>> what's keeping us from replacing the content at
>>> http://tapestry.apache.org/with this exported site?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>>>
>>> Creator of Apache Tapestry
>>>
>>> The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to
>>> learn
>>> how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!
>>>
>>> (971) 678-5210
>>> http://howardlewisship.com

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5
Co-creator of wooki @wookicentral.com

Re: Exported site good enough? What's next?

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.