Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu> on 2007/04/26 11:08:33 UTC

Re: [m2] Can I skip the modules to build just the top-level site in a reactor build?

Hi,

You can put the expansive modules in a profile that isn't activated by
default.

-Tim

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.

Nick Stolwijk wrote:

> -N,--non-recursive            Do not recurse into sub-projects

Beautiful.  And so simple.  Thanks.

Re: [m2] Can I skip the modules to build just the top-level site in a reactor build?

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl>.
Or you could use:

-N,--non-recursive            Do not recurse into sub-projects

as command line parameter.

Hth,

Nick S.