Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Howard Weisberg <hl...@UNIVISION.NET> on 2005/04/22 23:01:02 UTC

Log4Net Viewer

What kind of Log4Net viewers are available either thru the project or
from other sources?

Particularly useful would be a viewer that works with logs kept in SQL
Server. We'd like to avoid reinventing the wheel.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached documents
may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you
are not the intended recipient you may not read, copy, distribute or
use this information.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system.

RE: Log4Net Viewer

Posted by ad...@devintelligence.com.
You can check out Log4Net Viewer available at
http://devintelligence.com//log4netviewer .
Right now Log4Net Viewer  supports only UDPAppender .

Regards
Taras