Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/02 05:28:36 UTC

Taverna Mobile Application

Hi All,
    My semester end exam gone well and I am starting my internship on this
project as we talk earlier, Now I started working on Taverna Mobile
Application.

I go through Rajan Maurya's GsoC proposal and found he researched well and
I am following it as accordingly.

 I have sent  a pull request (PR no #14
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/14>)  and I have
added some libraries and start working on  Announcements features.

   - Added MVP architecture basic
   - Setup Retrofit
   - Setup Simple xml parser
   - Setup Rx-JAVA and Rx-Android
   - Setup ButterKnife
   - Design Announcement layout
   - Working ListView to show all Announcements
   - [WIP] Detail of clicked Announcement

I am currently working on it.

Rajan Maurya, Please reviews the #PR
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/14> till now  and
suggests me something if there is something needed to change .

If anyone else wants to work on it or review my work, it'd be great.

--

*With warm regards  *
*Sincerely yours*

*Student ,(6th Semester )B.Tech IT and mathematical innovation*
*Cluster Innovation Centre*
*University of Delhi *

Re: Taverna Mobile Application

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The Travis integration seems to be working:

https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile

and leaving comments like on the bottom of:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/15

> continuous-integration/travis-ci/pr The Travis CI build passed
https://travis-ci.org/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/builds/137220117

my attempt to a Jenkins job (with a manual pre-script to install the
Android SDK)
is not quite happy however:

https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-taverna-mobile-test/17/console

A problem occurred configuring project ':app'.
> Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':app:_debugCompile'.
   > Could not find com.android.support:appcompat-v7:23.3.0.
     Searched in the following locations:
         https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/support/appcompat-v7/23.3.0/appcompat-v7-23.3.0.pom
         https://jcenter.bintray.com/com/android/support/appcompat-v7/23.3.0/appcompat-v7-23.3.0.jar
         https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/support/appcompat-v7/23.3.0/appcompat-v7-23.3.0.pom
         https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/android/support/appcompat-v7/23.3.0/appcompat-v7-23.3.0.jar
     Required by:
         incubator-taverna-mobile-test:app:unspecified

I feel Jenkins is not far off from working.. what could be missing?

The job is set up with this pre-script:

https://paste.apache.org/NFtm

(I could add it to the git repository so it's easier to edit)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes

Posted by Sagar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks, Rajan Maurya to help in person.

I have implemented the code analysis and all Travis build are passing.
Here is my PR <https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/15>
Please look.

Rajan, please review my code.

Thanks.

Posted by Rajan Maurya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi stain,

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Thanks for the pull request - it has been merged.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/15

Let's start a new thread for each thing rather than continue on this
long thread :) I'm loosing a bit track of what has been replied to or
not..

While the GitHub integration sends a separate email., it's convenient
if you include the link to the pull request in question.

Also I'm not the only one who can review/merge your patches, so let's
address the whole of Taverna community rather than Stian. :)

I would suggest something like:

"Hi folks,

Could you review the pull request
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-mobile/pull/15 ?