Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org> on 2017/01/10 16:23:34 UTC

The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache(R) Eagle™ as a Top-Level Project

Eaglers,

The ASF has publicly announced our graduation:

https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/the-apache-software-foundation-announces1

Graduation is a recognition of the community that we have built together. I am
proud to be part of this group and this project, and so excited for what we
can accomplish together going forward.

- Hao

Re: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache(R) Eagle™ as a Top-Level Project

Posted by Da Zhou <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! This is soooooo cool!

Regards,
Da

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@gmail.com>.
Cheers, Eagle community!

Posted by Senthil Kumar <se...@gmail.com>.
Great !!! Congratz !

Posted by Chang Chen <ba...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.
Nice !

Fwd: The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache(R) Eagle™ as a Top-Level Project