Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/08 06:28:41 UTC

Board Report - June 2016

Hi All,
    Report is due to the board this month. Please take a moment to review the report and highlight any misses/issues.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/June+2016

Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan

Re: [DRAFT] Board Report - September 2016

Posted by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com>.
+1

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Will remove JIRA activity & user/commit M/L activity and publish the
> report.
> RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan
>
> From: sriksun@hotmail.com
> To: dev@falcon.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [DRAFT] Board Report - September 2016
> Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 09:33:48 +0530
>

> I have written up three section in the status report,
> 1. Historical summary2. Community status & growth3. Summary on near future.
> I have tried to explain activity stats in section 2. But if it is not
> coming out more clearly, will make necessary changes and also strip out
> some sections (jira activity/ user & commit activity).
> RegardsSrikanth Sundarrajan
>
> > From: pallavi.rao@inmobi.com
> > Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 08:37:24 +0530
> > Subject: Re: [DRAFT] Board Report - September 2016
> > To: dev@falcon.apache.org
> >
> > There was a small feedback from Craig for the last board report :
> > *"  idf: Nitpick: No need to include the mailing list and JIRA stats -*
> >
> > *       without explicit interpretation in the project health context
> >  the raw numbers aren't particularly helpful."*
> >
> > Given that, should we modify/remove MAILING LIST ACTIVITY and JIRA
> ACTIVITY
> > sections?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Pallavi
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 2:53 PM, Srikanth Sundarrajan <
> sriksun@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >     Report is due to the board this month. Please take a moment to
> review
> > > the report and highlight any misses/issues.
> > >
> > > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/September+2016
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Srikanth Sundarrajan
> > >

> > --
> > The information contained in this communication is intended solely for
> the
> > use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
> > authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
> privileged
> > information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
> notified
> > that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
> reliance
> > on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be
> > unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
> > us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your
> > system. The firm is neither liable for the proper and complete
> transmission
> > of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in
> its
> > receipt.

receipt.

RE: [DRAFT] Board Report - September 2016

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.

From: sriksun@hotmail.com
To: dev@falcon.apache.org
Subject: RE: [DRAFT] Board Report - September 2016
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 09:33:48 +0530

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com>.

wrote:

> Hi All,
>     Report is due to the board this month. Please take a moment to review
> the report and highlight any misses/issues.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/September+2016
>
> Regards
> Srikanth Sundarrajan

receipt.