Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 12:28:50 UTC

ActiveMQ message size limitation

Hi,

I am using ActiveMQv5.10.
I have a use-case where client sends message around 100MB.
Is there any limitation on the message size, (for JMS as well as stomp) ?

Thanks,
Anuj

Re: ActiveMQ message size limitation

Posted by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com>.
Did anyone get a chance to look at this ?

Re: ActiveMQ message size limitation

Posted by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com>.
In addition I also want to understand how does kahadb stores such big
messages ? Do I need to configure any persistent store parameter for
handling such big messages.
 For ex: default journal size is 32MB, how will it store message larger thn
32 MB ?

Thanks,
Anuj