Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru> on 2017/02/17 12:44:17 UTC

om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Hello all,

i've upgraded OM from 3.15 up to 3.20 version.  Two days flight is normal. J

Maybe somebody knows why the deleted records are remain in the
.../streams/hibernate folder?

Nik

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.
OK
I'm in no hurry... and this bug is not so critical...

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
#469 is being built right now (will be ready in ~5 min)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.
Maxim,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.
Done.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.
OK, Maxim.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Yep this should do the job

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by "Yakovlev N." <ya...@krvostok.ru>.
Hello Maxim,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: om 3.2.0 hibernate folder

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
The message seems to be simply forwarded ...
Any comments? :))

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax