Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by so...@gmail.com on 2005/10/27 18:23:57 UTC

Re: download task index.xml

On 10/25/05, Marc-André GROSY <Ma...@cidj.com> wrote:
> I want create a  download task which export index.xml file on my local
> computer.

I think you are asking for how to allow direct access to the XML
files.  If so, add this to your publication-sitemap.xmap:
     <map:match pattern="**_*.xml">
        <map:generate src="content/{1}/index_{2}.xml"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

(I do not recommend using this code in production because it displays
the publisher's login name and email address.)

Then use your browser to access the URL including the language.
So:
  http://yourServer/pub/live/index.html
would be accessed with:
  http://yourServer/pub/live/index_en.xml

Your browser may display it weirdly, but it will be correct if you

solprovider