Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Mass Dosage <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/28 09:54:15 UTC

introductory Iceberg blog post

Hello all,

As you may be aware Expedia Group helped contribute Hive read support to
Iceberg last year. We finally got around to publishing a blog post about
this which also includes an overview of Iceberg and why we think it's so
useful. If you're interested you can read it here:

https://medium.com/expedia-group-tech/a-short-introduction-to-apache-iceberg-d34f628b6799

Thanks,

Adrian

Re: introductory Iceberg blog post

Posted by Mass Dosage <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ah great, I wasn't aware there was such a thing, thank you Jack!

Posted by Jack Ye <ye...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.

--
Ryan Blue