Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/05/07 11:39:58 UTC

Please welcome our newest PLC4X committer Thomas Frost

Hi all,

please welcome Thomas to the PLC4X family.
He has been doing an outstanding job getting my POC-quality PLC4C
drivers into shape. I am extremely thankful for that :-)

Looking forward to lot's of cool contributions.

Chris

Re: Please welcome our newest PLC4X committer Thomas Frost

Posted by Cesar Garcia <ce...@ceos.com.ve>.
Welcome to the PLC4X group,

I am very interested in the advancement of the C driver of the S7, so that
in what can collaborate in tests we are at your service on these sides.

Again, welcome.

Best regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automation@siemens.com
<su...@siemens.com>*

Re: Please welcome our newest PLC4X committer Thomas Frost

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

Posted by Matthias Milan Strljic <ma...@gmail.com>.
Warmly welcome ,

to our community. For the monster "C" you can never have enough competent
people!

Greetings
Matthias

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey Thomas,
Its great to have someone with solid C background on the project.
Since I haven't had chance to say it out - thank you for your contributions!

Best,
Łukasz

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ...