Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Kevin Verhoeven <Ke...@ds-iq.com> on 2016/12/29 22:43:30 UTC

Publish NiFi 1.1.1 to Maven

I see that NiFi 1.1.1 is available as a download, do you know if/when the artifact will be published to Maven?

Kevin

Re: Publish NiFi 1.1.1 to Maven

Posted by Joe Percivall <jp...@apache.org>.
Hello Kevin,

Thanks for emailing the users list. What problems exactly are you running
into?

The repository.apache.org is the Apache repo that holds the artifacts after
they are released by the Release Manager. I released 1.1.1 in the same way
as 0.7.1, 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 so I'm not sure where the trouble would be.

Also I checked maven central repo (which I believe is the default) and it
has 1.1.1, as seen here:
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.nifi%7Cnifi%7C1.1.1%7Cpom

Joe

--