Posted to user@knox.apache.org by 吴晓华 <5w...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/12 05:31:47 UTC

where does the handles of jetty are setted

Hello:
Knox use the Jetty, but I can not find where does the handlers of jetty are
setted.
Can anybody help me

Re: where does the handles of jetty are setted

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Within the dynamically deployed WARs, Knox also maintains a chain of
Servlet Filters. These are managed within the GatewayServlet itself and are
defined within the topology file. Jetty Handlers are Jetty specific and not
portable to other EE containers. While we only deploy Knox to Jetty at the
moment, there is actually very little that is container specific.

HTH.

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: where does the handles of jetty are setted

Posted by 吴晓华 <wu...@topsec.com.cn>.

Posted by Vinay Shukla <vi...@gmail.com>.