Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yago Riveiro <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/11 12:23:14 UTC

Schema API, change the defaultoperator

Hi,

How can I change the defaultoperator parameter through the schema API?

Thanks.

-----
Best regards

Re: Schema API, change the defaultoperator

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 12/11/2015 8:02 AM, Yago Riveiro wrote:
> I uploaded a schema.xml manualy with the defaultoperator configuration and it's working.
>
> My problem is that my legacy application is huge and I can't go to all places to add the q.op parameter.
>
> The solrconfig.xml option should be an option. The q.op param defined in request handlers works with POST http calls?

Anything you put in the handler definition will work with either GET or
POST requests.  Solr doesn't care how the information gets there.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Schema API, change the defaultoperator

Posted by Yago Riveiro <ya...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.