Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu> on 2003/10/01 04:21:04 UTC

[ClassLoader] What is the TCCL for Twiddle?

	When I run the deployer via the Twiddle command-line, it seems
that the wrong ThreadContextClassLoader is set.  This hits a number of
places -- the TransportFactory attempt to load the Async TransportFactory
via the TCCL, the RemoteMBeanServerFactory generates a proxy MBeanServer
that unmarshalls results using the TCCL (in BytesMarshalledObject), etc.

	If I try the same calls via the normal Class.forName, they work,
so the stuff is available on the "classpath", its just that the wrong TCCL
is set.  It looks at a glance to be some sort of ClassWorlds CL, which is
strange because I thought the whole point of ClassWorlds was to set up the
*right* CL...

Aaron