Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Vivek Goel <go...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/18 19:35:49 UTC

How to increase thrift_framed_transport_size_in_mb?

I want to increase thrift_framed_transport_size_in_mb. I am using C++ at
both server and client. How can I increase that value ?

regards
Vivek Goel

Re: How to increase thrift_framed_transport_size_in_mb?

Posted by Vivek Goel <go...@gmail.com>.
Ok. And what is the default value for client and server ?

From:   Vivek Goel <go...@gmail.com>
To:     user@thrift.apache.org,
Date:   07/18/2013 01:03 PM
Subject:        Re: How to increase thrift_framed_transport_size_in_mb?