Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mike Klein <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2003/09/23 21:36:57 UTC

What happened to formerly informative status page?

I have downloaded the latest cocoon distribution and noticed the status page
is pretty dang sparse.

Used to be it was super-informative...did the url to it change?

thanks in advance...

Re: What are differences between 2.0 and 2.1? Or point me to url

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Mike Klein wrote:
> I remember that my old 2.0 status page showed ldap and other
> generators/producers/etc. Seemed much more informative.

Are you sure this was 2.0?  I don't remember anything like what you're
decribing.  The status page as I remember it always showed the
information like it does now since 2.0.  Perhaps this was 1.0?  What do
you want to see about ldap and generators?

> I guess this is a difference between cocoon 2.0 and 2.1...I've looked for
> faqs describing the differences between these releases but haven't found
> anything.

For a list of changes between 2.0 and 2.1 have you tried this doc:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html

> What <in a nutshell> is the diff between 2.0 and 2.1?

Hard to nutshell, but the docs Joerg pointed you to are a good start.

HTH,
Geoff

Cocoon and weblogic 7.0

Posted by Pablo Aravena <pa...@omegacl.cl>.
Hi cocooners

I really need help getting cocoon 2.0.4 (or 2.1) works on Weblogic 7.0 if
someone knows the steps that I have to follow
please help me

Thanks

Re: What are differences between 2.0 and 2.1? Or point me to url

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.
Mike Klein wrote:

> I remember that my old 2.0 status page showed ldap and other
> generators/producers/etc. Seemed much more informative.
>
> I guess this is a difference between cocoon 2.0 and 2.1...I've looked for
> faqs describing the differences between these releases but haven't found
> anything.
>
> What <in a nutshell> is the diff between 2.0 and 2.1?
>
> I have google'd in vain for a concise list of diffs.

At least a start:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MigratingFrom2.0.4To2.1dev
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/updating.html

Joerg

What are differences between 2.0 and 2.1? Or point me to url

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.