Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Omid Alamdar Milani <om...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/17 15:27:08 UTC

TinyMCE ajax load

Hi,
Is there a way to load tiny mce editor with ajax?
1.3 snapshot has an ajax parameter and works correctly on firefox but
doesn't work on IE. The latest 1.4 snapshot works fine with IE but the
ajax parameter is gone and I couldn't find a way to load it with ajax.

RE: TinyMCE ajax load

Posted by Sverre Boschman <Sv...@topicus.nl>.
Maybe my response to Martijn Lindhout's question regarding 'TinyMCE in
an Ajax loaded panel' can be of any use.

Sverre

Posted by Pointbreak <po...@ml1.net>.

Re: TinyMCE ajax load

Posted by Omid Alamdar Milani <om...@gmail.com>.

Re: TinyMCE ajax load

Posted by Nino Martinez <ni...@gmail.com>.
Just do it as a normal ajax form submit, in 1.4

Re: TinyMCE ajax load

Posted by Pointbreak <po...@ml1.net>.