Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gema Perdiguero Castellanos <gp...@tecsisa.com> on 2009/08/04 18:03:20 UTC

RE: [SNMP component] SNMP Traps

Hi Lars.

The component is now ready to receive traps.

The patch with the new endpoint is available at https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-612.

Hope it will be useful!

Regards,
Gema.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thank you very much Gema,

We will review your path and commit on the component trunk.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
---------------------------------
  HomePage
http://www.nanthrax.net
---------------------------------
  Contacts
jbonofre@apache.org
jb@nanthrax.net
---------------------------------
  OpenSource
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy
http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
Apache ServiceMix
http://servicemix.apache.org
-----------------------------------
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: [SNMP component] SNMP Traps

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
Gema,

thank you for the patch ;)
If not already done by JB I will integrate the new endpoint to the
snmp component.

Regards
Lars

--