Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Luiz Rocha <ls...@lsdr.net> on 2002/10/04 07:37:31 UTC

[NEW] vhosts XML files

Hi guys,

   I finished the XML conversion of the vhosts/ directory files. Files are
attached.

   I think I got it right, at least seems right to me, but I'll ask to
someone to check those out before commiting.

   If it need some change, flame me.

   In time; I think the virtual hosts documentation need to be reviewed.
Most of the text refer to version 1.3.

--
Luiz Rocha
lsdr.net

Re: [NEW] vhosts XML files

Posted by Luiz Rocha <lu...@lsdr.net>.
On Friday October 4 2002 20:32, Rich Bowen wrote:

> This is a little out of date.
> cgi.xml is done and so is ssi.xml
>
> auth.xml is about half done. I got distracted.

  Nice! We're almost thru this conversion thing!

  I'll be sending the cgi_auth like tomorrow ;)

--
Luiz Rocha  <lu...@lsdr.net>

Re: [NEW] vhosts XML files

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Luiz Rocha wrote:

> > Yes, the Status file (http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-docs-
> > 2.0/STATUS?rev=1.48&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup) lists some
> > html  files waiting for convertion... or waiting for you? ;-)
>
>   Well the current list is:
>
> index.html.en                      # leave in html?
> cgi_path.html.en
> howto/cgi.html.en
> howto/ssi.html.en
> howto/auth.html.en

This is a little out of date.
cgi.xml is done and so is ssi.xml

auth.xml is about half done. I got distracted.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
... and another brother out of his mind, and another brother out at New

Re: [NEW] vhosts XML files

Posted by Luiz Rocha <ls...@lsdr.net>.
> Yes, the Status file (http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-docs-
> 2.0/STATUS?rev=1.48&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup) lists some
> html  files waiting for convertion... or waiting for you? ;-)

  :)

  Well the current list is:

index.html.en                      # leave in html?
cgi_path.html.en
howto/cgi.html.en
howto/ssi.html.en
howto/auth.html.en
misc/custom_errordocs.html         # obsolete?
misc/descriptors.html              # obsolete?
misc/fin_wait_2.html               # obsolete?
misc/known_client_problems.html    # obsolete?
misc/tutorials.html                # obsolete?

  I'll be doing the cgi_path.html ASAP.

  As far as I remember, Rich Bowen was working on howto/ dir since those
files were written by him and he was also revising them.

  The misc/ files are really obsolete? If not, I'll convert them.

  And the index.html should be converted? I don't know if it would require
another XSL or a diferent CSS. Again, if not, I can do the convertion.

  Anyone?

----
Luiz Rocha
lsdr.net

Re: [NEW] vhosts XML files

Posted by Astrid Kessler <ke...@kess-net.de>.
>   Is there any other files left to convert?

Yes, the Status file (http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-docs-
2.0/STATUS?rev=1.48&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup) lists some html
files waiting for convertion... or waiting for you? ;-)

Kess

Re: [NEW] vhosts XML files

Posted by Luiz Rocha <ls...@lsdr.net>.
> well, committed.
> discussion  between Joshua and nd) ans restructured example.xml a bit.

  Thanks, Kess!

  Is there any other files left to convert?

---
Luiz Rocha
lsdr.net

Re: [NEW] vhosts XML files

Posted by Astrid Kessler <ke...@kess-net.de>.
>>    I finished the XML conversion of the vhosts/ directory files.
>>    Files are
>> attached.

well, committed.

Re: [NEW] vhosts XML files

Posted by Astrid Kessler <ke...@kess-net.de>.
>    I finished the XML conversion of the vhosts/ directory files. Files
>    are
> attached.

Thank you, Luiz. You've done a lot of work. It looks good after a first
view. Only the <samp> element has to be changed to <code> or something
else. I'll take a further look, do these minor changes and commit it then.

Kess