Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/26 14:24:39 UTC

Re: Problem connecting two separate Ofbiz instances to a common Oracle DB

I don't know a lot about Oracle, but a quick search, gave me this:
http://www.dbforums.com/oracle/1631298-java-sql-sqlexception-ora-00955-name-already-used-existing-object.html

Not sure if this is the case.

Posted by "micman.manoj" <mi...@hotmail.com>.
Thank You!
I have just found out that we can ignore these "errors" which throw up.
After getting exhausted complaining about all such errors, OFbiz proceeds
with the rest of the job.