Posted to dev@etch.apache.org by Eric Faccer <er...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/04 07:04:36 UTC

Re: release 1.0.2

Scott, could you please explain what is this about?
* Xml format implemented and tested.

Regards,
Eric

Re: release 1.0.2

Posted by scott comer <sc...@cisco.com>.
sure. the standard tcp transport for etch includes a binary format
(binary tagged data). there
is an xml version of that as a demonstration of how another formatter
works (and, as a proof
of concept that another formatter is possible). it worked this time last
year, but has since fallen
into disrepair. it needs to be rewritten.

scott out